To my fellow soldiers, these are the 5 obstacles you have to complete in order to buy your first VA guarantee home.
(1) The first obstacle you must complete, pick up your cell phone and call your bank and tell them you want to get “Preapproved” to buy your home and you are using your VA guarantee home loan.
Once you have completed that task and the bank give you your “Preapproved Letter” and you know how much money you can spend on your house, you will move on to step two.
(2) You will contact a Real Estate Agent who is very knowledgeable about the area in which you would like to live in.
(3) You will start looking for your home with the help of your Real Estate Agent.
(4) You will put in an offer on the home you would like to make your own.
Once the offer is accepted and the house passes all inspections , you will move on to your final obstacle.
(5) You will have approximately 30 to 45 days before closing, closing is simply transferring the property from the old owner to you the new owner.
Nevertheless this is not legal professional advice contact your financial professional for guidance.